Business Category: *Example Listing*
As a member of Acommunity, this is where you can tell the world about your business!
You can use different colours, bold text, add media, insert links and other stuff to enhance your listing.
Some online directories like this one, will provide you with your own page to describe your business. If you have the same description on every page across different directory websites, then they may be seen as duplicate content by search engines (Google, Yahoo etc) and your page/links could get devalued. So write a unique and substantial description here.
Also, make sure your description accurately mirrors your products and services and it reads well.
SOME QUICK TIPS
- Keep it to the point, spare the life story!
- Try to avoid superlatives (safest, best, biggest, tallest), people generally don’t believe them
- Don’t use personal pronouns, I, We, He, Our, My….. better to use A, An, The, Company Name
- List at least 5 Selling Points. Why does a person want to engage your company? Talk about your customer service, attention to detail, friendly atmosphere. Put these near the top so you quickly engage the customer as to why they want to shop/deal with you
- Show a list of services. Make sure that the client knows what you offer
- Give customers an idea of your level of experience. For example…serving Malvern for 15 years
- List Awards, special qualification licenses you have, or associations you may belong to etc
- Mention offers or ongoing deals
- State any guarantees you provide or returns policy
- Even though this Business Directory can list your phone number and other methods of contacting you, list in this area your phone number or contact information or whatever your call to action is. For example, “Visit our store today at (address) ……”
Acommunity Business Listing Service
If you find the above too daunting, Acommunity offers a low-price listing, design and SEO service, to get the maximum from your listing here at Acommunity. You need to provide your own pictures and text (ie: description of business, address, telephone number etc). We will layout, upload and optimise your business information to this directory.
There is a one-off charge of £50 for this service. Included in the price is provision for a draft submission for your approval and ONE set of amendments (ie: multiple changes in one final instruction).
20% of the £50 (ie £10) will be donated directly to the Acommunity fundraising account for local good causes
Please contact us for further details
FREE smile with every purchase
Buy any 4 items get lowest price FREE, on any items up to £20