Please follow the general rules below. The rules are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of behaviour. If you do not agree to these rules please do not post.
- Respect all other members
- Keep comments relevant to discussion topic
- Do not make libelous or defamatory remarks
- Do not condone illegal activity
- Do not incite people to commit any crime
- Do not incite racial hatred or use racially offensive language
- Do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, vulgar or sexually orientated
- Refrain from using profanity or language that may offend other members. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material
- Spamming is a breach and will result in an instant ban
- Do not submit comments that reveal the identify of others. For example last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- Please post comments in English only
- Do not directly advertise or promote products or services. There are other areas of this website that are more appropriate for marketing
- Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual may discourage others from contributing
Being banned from our Forum
When rules are broken several steps are taken. First, a warning is given via private message. If the warning is ignored, the member is expelled from the forum for a number of days (dependent on the perceived severity, this may be up to 30 days. Note that at the discretion of the Forum Owners, members may be banned permanently. After the relevant expulsion days, the Member may be invited to participate in the Forum again. If the Member contravenes again, a final warning will be given, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums.
Moderators have full discretion to address any behaviour that they feel is inappropriate. Acommunity reserves the right to suspend access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, failure to abide by our rules. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.
Please use the complaint / flagging system responsibly. Abuse of the system may result in a ban. If you have a complaint about a user who you consider to be systematically breaking our rules or who is harassing you, don’t flag all their posts, use the feedback system or contact a moderator directly.